Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Easter 2013 (I know it's late, but still)

I'm using the blog for ideas for the final.  I found some Easter pictures that I don't think have been posted anywhere yet.  I just added my first picture on here and holy cow, I thought I was going to have to find a computer with Photoshop.  Luckily it worked!  :)  I'm liking this.  Anyways, if I use these pictures, I'll be able to make a background and story this up. 
Audrey and Marissa Easter 2013
These first few pictures are actually on Easter Sunday taken after Church.  They were Easter egg hunting.
Breanne Easter 2013
Trent Easter 2013
The next few pictures are celebrating Easter at Shelly's parents house in Provo.  That was one monster Easter egg hunt.
Marissa at Grandma's

Audrey at Grandma's

Breanne and Momma at Grandma's

Trent at Grandma's
I think I can work with this one for the next little while.

1 comment:

Shelly and Ben said...

1 page per kiddo. This is going to be good.